Monday, May 2, 2011

Introductory Preso Experience

For my introductrion presentation, my partner Emily Keitel and I created a presentation using Prezi.  I loved learning how to use Prezi and found it more intriguing than a typical powerpoint presentation I've always used in the past.  It gave different path options and presented the information we chose to share in different formats while still being easy to read and interesting.  I feel as though Prezi gives you as the creator many more ways to portray your information through changing font sizes, using more or less zoom, by turning your words on a angle, or framing certain photographs or words you want to stand out from the rest.  Emily and I easily put pictures and facts of information about our lives we thought would be relevant and something the class might like to know.  I liked using Prezi a lot and found it so easy, that I actually used it in another class later on in the year about an article I had to read and reflect on.  I was the only one who presented my reflection and information through using Prezi as a medium, which my teacher loved!


Screenshot Capture by Katrina Bauer - "Emily and Katrina's Intro Prezi"


Screenshot Capture by Katrina Bauer - "Journal Article Presentation"

To create your very own Prezi, go to http://www.prezi.com/ to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment