Monday, April 19, 2010

Apple iPad


I simply think the Apple iPad is amazing. I can't believe technology has come this far and will continue to advance and grow throughout the years. It's mind blowing to see what people will invent next. This website shares it's capabilites and what all it can do. I feel as though this piece of amazing technology can be of great benefit to teachers and students when they are of age to learn how to properly use it. At the price of $499 an iPad, it is a reasonable price for the advanced technology it provides, and can connect thousands with faster communications and applications at the touch of a screen. I would love a chance to use an iPad and see how it works so simply first hand. It would be interesting to see how my day to day life would change having the internet so close and so handy. I wonder how much updated I would be on the news and weather with information waiting for me at the touch of a screen. Although I do question the hidden costs and how much they would be if something technologically went wrong, since no form of technology is invincible from all viruses and common errors. Regardless of my lack of deep knowledge about this product, I would still love being able to play around with it, witnessing first hand all of its capabilities.  The video below gives a good insight on what the iPad can do and what makes it one of the most advanced pieces of technology today.



Photo used by permission from http://www.flickr.com/ through Creative Commons


Video taken from http://www.youtube.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment